The 44th Annual Pride parade was a ton of fun. Although, don we now our gay apparel again because, in San Francisco, we are proud every day… and we love gay apparel. Or just apparel. I am going shopping.
- Thousands celebrate as S.F. gay parade proudly marks 44 years (Chronicle) 06/30/2014
- SF comes out proud for annual Pride Parade (Examiner) 06/30/2014
- LGBT Pride Celebrations Underway to Large Crowds in San Francisco (NBC Bay Area) 06/29/2014
- Pink Triangle placed on Twin Peaks for S.F. Pride (Chronicle) 06/29/2014
- Dyke March kicks pride festivities into high gear (Chronicle) 06/29/2014
- S.F. attorney nominated to state Court of Appeal (Chronicle) 06/29/2014