Bans on Sex-selective Abortions
Today, Board President David Chiu authors an article in the Chron with executive director of the National Asian Pacific American Women’s Forum, Miriam Yeung. They discuss Chiu’s legislation opposing bans on sex-selective abortions that’s expected to be voted on by the Board today.
- Opinion: Bans based on racial stereotyping aim to limit access to abortion (Chronicle) 09/16/2014
- San Francisco feminism: It’s OK to abort girls (Chronicle) 09/13/2014
- Supervisors to consider resolution opposing sex-selective abortion bans (Examiner) 09/09/2014
- SFPD keeps abortion clinics safe and gives First Amendment rights to protesters (Examiner) 09/05/2014
- S.F. proposal would keep buffer zone around abortion clinics (Chronicle) 09/04/2014
- Supervisors introduce resolution on anti-abortion banners (Examiner) 01/15/2014