Need A Drink?
With parking spaces costing $82,000, the City banning the Tamale Lady from Zeitgeist, evictions in SF hitting a 12 year high and one piece of artisan toast in my ‘hood costing $3.75, I understand the inclination to have a drink.
- Alcoholism increasing among San Franciscans (Examiner) 06/13/2013
- San Francisco DA still trying to put chronic inebriates into treatment instead of jail (Examiner) 04/22/2013
- City Insider: S.F. has many ideas on handling drunks (Chronicle) 01/13/2013
- Court ruling ends San Francisco program targeting chronic drunks (Examiner) 01/07/2013
- Court rejects SF plan on chronic drinkers (Chronicle) 01/05/2013