Former CCSF official Stephen Herman, who pled guilty in a political fundraising scandal in 2009, recently held a fundraiser at his home for the reelection campaign of Trustee Natalie Berg. A few “hmmmmmmmms…” have ensued.
- Ethical questions on CCSF board campaign (Chronicle) 09/07/2012
- Ex-SF college official tied to political scandal hosts fundraiser (Bay Citizen) 08/27/2012
- Editorial: CCSF board pick the right one for current situation (Examiner) 08/27/2012
- 10 vying for CCSF board seats (Examiner) 08/16/2012
- Five out candidates seek SF offices (Bay Area Reporter) 08/16/2012
- Mandelman enters City College race (Bay Area Reporter) 08/09/2012