curbing the flow
Two Examiner articles discuss the SFPUC and our sewer system. How a city deals with the waste water from over 700,000 people (and that doesn’t include work commuters and tourists!) is interesting and complex. Credit goes out to the SFPUC for their efforts. Although, really, it is taking all of my power to not make a poop joke.
- It's a dirty job, but someone has to maintain San Francisco's sewer system (Examiner) 08/25/2013
- SFPUC explores green projects to lessen burden on sewer system (Examiner) 08/25/2013
- Low-flow toilets on a roll in S.F. (Examiner) 05/31/2013
- Under fire, SFPUC points to water conservation effort (Examiner) 10/25/2012
- City making fixes as it crafts pricey plan to fulfill its sewer pipe dreams (Examiner) 05/31/2012