Aid for AIDS
So leads San Francisco, so follows the nation…or so hope developers of the recently marketed AIDS medication who are looking to place a measure before San Francisco voters to encourage elected officials to work with drug companies to lower their costs.
- San Francisco voters may have say in AIDS drug fight (Examiner) 08/30/2012
- $6 million in AIDS funding provided by San Francisco to offset federal cuts (Examiner) 05/19/2012
- Lee urged to backfill AIDS cuts (Bay Area Reporter) 05/17/2012
- AIDS funding cuts could impact care, prevention (Chronicle) 05/15/2012
- PWAs face Ryan White cuts (Bay Area Reporter) 03/15/2012
- Mayor, supes seek AIDS funds (Bay Area Reporter) 01/12/2012