Perking Up Pier 70
As we learn more about the plans to revitalize Pier 70 with housing, shops, restaurants, and manufacturing, we find that mixed use developments have colorful renderings (you know, because the building’s are color-coded depending on use).
- Pier 70 housing plan stirs debate in San Francisco (SF Business Times) 01/25/2013
- Pier 70 project set for presentation (Chronicle) 01/17/2013
- Nancy Pelosi tours S.F. dry dock, touts ports (Chronicle) 03/06/2011
- Pelosi criticizes proposed deep cuts to port funds (Examiner) 03/06/2011
- Teams sail to Pier 70 to catch waterfront action (SF Business Times) 01/14/2011
- S.F. envisions high-tech future at Pier 70 (Chronicle) 08/30/2010