Making grades: take 2012
The Ex’s Editorial team thinks it’s time to dip into the City’s rainy day fund to provide the SFUSD with some extra cash so they can offer additional classes to the nearly 2000 high school students who aren’t set to graduate in 2014.
- Editorial: SFUSD needs aid to ensure that teens graduate high school (Examiner) 11/27/2012
- 1,900 in SF class of '14 may not graduate (Chronicle) 11/20/2012
- Students doing better, but scores don’t show San Francisco program impact (Examiner) 08/23/2012
- City’s students making the grade on exit exams (Examiner) 08/24/2010
- New requirements for high schoolers to graduate (Chronicle) 08/17/2010