SF’s Recreation and Parks Department sees the silver lining behind the SFUSD School Board’s cuts to summer school classes, and welcomes kids (and their parents’ wallets) who would otherwise be sitting on their hands this summer to run freely in the park instead.
- SF parks benefiting from summer school cutbacks (Examiner) 03/28/2010
- New markets could be boon to Rec and Park revenue (Examiner) 03/15/2010
- Panel OKs Botanical Garden fee for tourists (Chronicle) 03/05/2010
- S.F. park budget-balancing proposal moves ahead (Chronicle) 02/19/2010
- Rec and Park unveils moneymaking schemes (Examiner) 02/19/2010